It was over forty years ago when John P. Eberhard, FAIA, came to UB to form the “School of Environmental Design” as a revolutionary experiment in design education. The School of Architecture and Planning is housed in historic Hayes and Crosby Halls on UB’s South Campus. Our state-of-the-art facilities and academic resources include the latest technology in digital fabrication and computing to a specialized library for architecture and planning.
Twenty-four campuses; 17,000 faculty and staff; 100,000 students; a teaching hospital that provides care to more than a million patients a year; over one-half million active alumni; an online World Campus that empowers anyone to pursue an education—anytime, anywhere; and the largest student-run philanthropic organization on the planet. That’s what makes Penn State … Penn State. Inspiration meets perspiration … here. Head meets heart … here. On our campuses, across our country, around the world. Penn State lives here.Learn More
The Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority’s business is transportation and development. That business is shaped by our mission to move people and cargo through the region while employing innovative programs to stimulate development in our region. Founded in 1955, The Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority was the first port authority in Ohio. Today, we focus on three initiatives – Maritime, Aviation and Development. The Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority operates the Port of Toledo, Toledo Express Airport and Toledo Executive Airport, also known as Metcalf Field.Learn More